Monday, July 27, 2009

ohmygodiwantanotherbaby.....

Wait, what? WHAT?? I know, I know. I did not......adjust.....well to motherhood. I get that. I don't know why it happened, but it did. I am okay with that fact. It took a while and some meds but I am better now! I am a good mom and every time I see any baby smaller than Luisa I want another one. I can't help it. AND I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AHHHHH!!!! There I said it. Now I have to go take the birth control pill I forgot this morning. I do have a rational side...I think.

4 comments:

  1. Will you be as rational when baby Blaha is born? Me thinks not! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh because I understand. Somewhere The Daver is punching himself in the balls because I admitted that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it... Don't wait until Luisa asks you for a sister in the middle of the grocery store! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet - let Luisa be your one and only for awhile. Age is nothing, ask Salma Hayek, Brooke Shields, Halle Berry, Sarah Pal...nevermind.

    ReplyDelete